• Double Gold – 96 Points: 2018 (NY International Spirits Competition)
• Double Gold – Best Single Malt Whiskey: 2017 (SIP Best of the Northwest)
• USA Peated Whiskey of the Year: 2017 (Berlin International Spirits Competition)
• Gold Medal: 2016 (Whiskies of the World Awards)
• Gold Medal – Whiskey of the year: 2015 (American Distilling Institute)
Producer’s tasting notes:
Nose: Nuts, smoldering moss, flamed orange peel, roasted plantains.
Palate: Campfire, iodine, roasted pistachios, green herbs.