• Master Award: 2017 (American Whiskey Masters)
• Chairman’s Trophy Finalist – 96 Points: 2017 (Ultimate Spirits Challenge)
• Gold Medal: 2017 (American Craft Spirits Association Awards)
• Gold Medal Malt USA: (Whiskies of the World Awards)
• Double Gold/Craft Whiskey of the Year: 2015 (San Francisco World Spirits Competition)
Producer’s tasting notes
Nose: Honey-dipped oatmeal raisin cookies, maple syrup, banana pancakes.
Palate: Kiwi, maple syrup, raisins, sweet cookies, pastries, stewed yellow fruits.