• Best Single Malt – Vatted Malt: 2018 (Drammie Awards)
• Gold Medal: 2017 (New York International Spirits Competition)
• Best in Class – Gold Medal: 2017 (Whiskies of the World Awards)
• Chairman’s Trophy: 2016 (Ultimate Spirits Challenge)
• Gold Medal 93 Points: 2015 (Beverage Tasting Institute)
Producer’s tasting notes:
Nose: Lemon and orange custard, waffle cone, crème brûlée, chocolate custard, jasmine.
Palate: Rich fruit, Rainier cherries, Swiss chocolate, almond, bananas, cream, Turkish coffee.