Lark Cask Strength Single Malt Whisky at 58% alc is complex and driven by rich oily malt. A whisky for the adventurous at heart.
- Crowned ‘liquid gold’ three times by the world’s leading authority on the spirit, Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible.
- Silver in the 2019 + 2018 International Wine & Spirit Competition.
- Bronze in the 2016 Australian Distilled Spirits Awards.
Official tasting notes.
- Nose: Cinnamon, nutmeg, liquorice and orange peel with vanilla, butterscotch and oaky aromas.
- Palate: Intense vanilla and Christmas cake sweetness. Citrus and butterscotch flavours with stewed fruits, maple syrup and a hint of Tasmanian peat smoke. Complex citrus and spices give way to oak and stewed fruits.
- Finish: Citrus, spices and toffee notes develop into a warming finish that stays long after the last sip.